It's World Breastfeeding Week!

Hello beautiful mamas,

I haven't posted in ages here despite having tons to write about! I had a very busy month of July, attending the Normal Labour and Birth conference, spending time with amazing women like Hélène Vadeboncoeur (Vbactivist), the wonderful Gloria Lemay, midwife extraordinaire and Suzanne Arms, the inspiring author of Immaculate Deception, of which a new edition has just been published... But more on all of that very soon I promise!

Just wanted to talk about the World Breastfeeding Week. Check out their amazing 10 steps to ensure success in breastfeeding. Breastfeeding was not always easy for me and little Liam but with time and support, we managed to work things out into a lovely relationship. This is baby Liam falling asleep and slowly latching off. For Breastfeeding week, I'll be spending some time talking about social booby traps in French, on my other online lair. This is a post I've been spending much time on, because of the recent feminist attacks in France on breastfeeding and natural birth advocates. I'll try and translate it when I find some time, but hang in there because it won't be before another couple of weeks. My little family is heading up to Northern Vancouver Island to spend some time with the orcas I studied for so long. I can't wait to be up there in the wild again!

How are you mamas celebrating all things boobylicious? 

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply